Computer Graphics, Advance Computer Architecture, Network Security and Management, MIS, Computer Network, Compiler, Operating System
- GEO-Spatial Technologies Application in Micro Level planning for Rural Development” in the international journal of geo spatial technologies. http://www.gisdevelopment.net/application/lis/rural/mi08_MamtaDahiya.htm
- “ICT in Developing Spatial Data Infrastructure to Facilitate Disaster Management” in 14th International Conference on sustainable development Research”, at New Delhi presented on September 21-23, 2008 with Track no 23.
- “GEO-Spatial Technologies Application in Micro-Level planning for Rural Development-Case studies of Chharora Village & Tauru Block of Mewat District in Haryana State” in 11th International Conference & Exibition on Geospatial Information, Technology & Applications, MAP India 2008” at Greater Noida, Feb 06-08,2008.
- “Rural Informatics in Indian Governance: A case study of Rohat Village District, Sonepat” in 5th International IT Conference DCIT 09 on 22nd May ’09 at PCTE, Ludhiana, Panjab.
- “Advancing KDD and Data Mining on Spatial Database” in International Conference on Innovative Technologies (ICIT-09) on 18-19 June, 2009 at PDM, Bhadurgarh.
- “Unsupervised and Semi-supervised Clustering: A Concept of Data Mining” in 5th International IT Conference DCIT 09 on 22nd May ’09 at PCTE, Ludhiana, Panjab.
- “Quantum Cryptography: The Next Line to IT Security” in International Conference on Innovative Technologies (ICIT-09) on 18-19 June, 2009 at PDM, Bhadurgarh.
- “Proprietary to Open Source: A paradigm shift” international conference on Challenges & Developments in IT (ICCDIT-2008) at PCTE, Ludhiana.
- “A Conceptual Model of an ERP System Using UML” international conference on Challenges & Developments in IT (ICCDIT-2008) at PCTE, Ludhiana.
- “A brief to Spatial Databases” Proceedings of the National Conference; NCETAC – 2010, May 13, Apeejay College of engineering, Sohna, Gurgaon
- “Knowledge Discovery in Spatial Databases” Proceedings of the 3rd National Conference; INDIACom-2009 Computing For Nation Development, February 26 – 27, 2009, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management, New Delhi
- “Business Intelligence using Data Warehouse & Data Mining : A Competitive Advantage” in National Conference on “Application & Trends in Data Warehousing, Data Mining & Data Modeling (DWDM 2008), at Dehradun, Feb 09-10,2008.
- “Management Information System for Industrial Management” at National Conference on “Futuristic Trends in Engineering & Technology” at J.C.D.M. College of Engg., Sirsa, Jan 28-29,2008
- “Bridging the Digital Divide through Electronic Knowledge Based Panchayat” at 2nd National Conference on “Computing for National Development” at Bharti Vidyapeeth, New Delhi, Feb 08-09,2008
- “Hypergraph : using Hypermedia to teach Computer Graphics and develop an Interface for Rural upliftment”, in “National Conference on Advance in Video Cyber Learning and Electronics”, at NITTTR, Chandigarh, March 19-20,2008.
- “ERP : Integrating Application & Business Process across the Enterprise” in National Conference on “Application of Mechanical Engineering for 21st Century” at APEEJAY College of Engg., Sohna, Gurgaon, March 29,2008.
- “Open Source in Bio Informatics” in National Conference on “Bioinformatics in Computing” at CDLU, Sirsa, Feb 19,2006
- “Bridging the Digital Divide through Electronic Knowledge Based Panchayat” at Technical Poster Presentation at “Techno Cltural Fes” at APEEJAY College of Engg., Sohna, Gurgaon, March 17-18,2008.
- “Multi-spectral and Remotely Sensed (RS) data compression method using Neural Networks (NN)” in national conference proceeding NCIECS at apeejay college of Engg. Sohna.